I don't belong here...

I hate this country. I have never liked it here since the very childhood. Never felt here like home, even though this is my homeland. I don't belong here, this is not my place. Not my people at all. They are strangers to me. I can’t stand them. I don't want to see or hear them. They are like wild dogs, driven by a stupid herd instinct, a way thinking which is totally alien to me, another worldview, values and principles, some alien culture - strange and alien to me. Even their appearance, style and looks. I feel like I'm stuck in a parallel universe. I'm not one of them, no. I want to run away, fly away, disappear. The feeling of misanthropy is only growing. I hate them all, especially men.

It’s hard for me to walk down the street and ride in public transport, because I get depressed and this doesn't let me go for a long time. All these places depress me and give me that gloomy vibe, I can’t change my attitude to this and I don’t want to change anything in my views and perception. Because fuck you. They can live as they want, but I know what I need.

There are plenty of objective and subjective reasons why I dislike this place. I can't and don't want to turn a blind eye to this disgrace and want to change my life. Home is where you feel good. My home is not here. This is definitely not my place.

Take me away from here.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Elections

A post about something

About Jupiter