About phallometry

class HelloWorld {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Hello World!");
    }
}

I'm ashamed of writing this, but honestly, I've lost my ability to enjoy things and feel happy. I never feel happy anymore whatever I do. Of course I'm grateful for everything I have and of course I appreciate everything I have. I know there are millions of people who suffer more and have less, so I shouldn't be thinking negatively by default. But I'm not thinking negatively at all. Just realised that the older I become, the fewer things impress me.

Even traveling no longer has the same effect on me as it did before. If I had traveled to the countries I recently visited a couple of years ago, I would have gotten much more impressions. No, I wasn't disappointed with my latests travels, they fully they met my expectations, but I can't feel their magic atmosphere any more.

Never say "my/someone's else problems are bigger than yours" or "look at those poor children in Africa who don't even have food and water". Everyone gets trials from fate that correspond to his strength. A first-grader won't get a task for a seventh-grader, but still can face difficulties.

I'm dead inside.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Elections

About Jupiter

A post about something